What's new

Venus flytrap form lowes

I just got this guy form Lowes. It was the only one of this form, the others were dentaes. The traps are around 1 inch long. It came from a place called Altman plants and I have already looked at their website it doesn't help much. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
1zm09dd.jpg

NemJones

I Am the Terror Of the Night!
that particular one looks to be one of the best ive ever seen from a deathcube. good luck sir

Looks to be in good shape for a lowes buy! Altman plants ..hmmm...ive seem to have heard some good/okay things from this nursery they seem to sell neps and capensis aswell to bb stores all over. ... Id say u lucked out on getting a good typical vft from their :)

That's a nice healthy plant!

(removed as site has a CP store) has everything you need to know, all from the best grower of Dionaea in the US.

EDIT

Apparently I can't post this. Wow. Even in text. ??? I hope this doesn't get me a point against my membership, I wasn't aware of this.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input! I have a few other venus flytraps and just thought this one looked different with a skinny and short petiole (is that the correct term for the part of the leaf that is not a trap?) compared to the wider ones on my others and larger then average (compared to my other which should be mature since it tried to flower) traps. But either way, I don't regret my purchase and still really like the little guy.