What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello friends!,

I would like to grow the dewy pine because it would do perfectly in my area and because I love to collect and trade seed. If I were to get some seeds, I could probably grow them successfully and enrich the forum with the seeds I harvest.

So, besides getting something in return for your trade, you're likely to indirectly help others in the long run.

I have a bunch of stuff to trade. However, I'm only looking for about 9 seeds...or 5 from several growers each (to get genetic variety...which makes for better seed).

Anyway, here is what I have for trade (in almost any number you wish):

D. filliformis 'FL Red' seed
D. indica 'Pale Pink Flower' seed
D. natalensis seed
d. capensis seed
d. capensis 'alba' seed
VFT 'SW Giant' seed
d. intermedia seed
d. burmannii seed
d. venusta seed

Plants
(I'd rather trade the seed :) )

S. Dixie Lace

D. Venusta
D. Binata var. Dichotoma
D. Capensis- 'Red', 'Alba', Typical, and 'Broadleaf'
D. Alicae
D. Dielsiana
D. Spatulata
D. Rotundifolia 'Butterfly Valley, CA'
D. Rotundifolia 'Big Lagoon, CA'
D. Filliformis 'FL RED'
D. Indica 'Pale Pink Flower'

U. Sandersonii-purple flowers
u. longifolia

P. 'Sethos'-a VERY nice butterwort
P. essencariana
P. titan
p. grandifolia

Thank you very much for your time!

Hey SDCP,
I have a ton of fresh Drosophyllum seeds. I'd be happy to get some D. natalensis and/or P. grandifolia(leaf pulls? gemmae?)

Sure, friend!

How many natalensis seeds do you want?

If you'll take some natalensis for the drosophyllum I'd appreciate it, but I might be able to send you some gemmae. I have one plant that produced some.

I'm PMing you!

Thank you very much TF for the 3 offers I have had. I don't think that I need anymore seeds right now, unless one offer falls through.

Hi SDCPs,

I also have DL seeds for trade, collected in this summer at a natural site, Portugal.
Are you still interested in trading?

Richard

You won't believe this....but I've got a sprout! I sowed the seeds in September after scarifying them...and now, in a month, I have a sprout.

I'm getting a couple clay pots tomorrow!

Thank you everybody!

cool congrats on the sprouting of pretty plants :D

Guess what! Now I have 5 seedlings...either they upped and sprouted today or I missed them...but I couldn't have missed them!

6 seedlings....they're just sprouting too fast!

This is exciting. :D That's a cool plant to see spread around the culture like this.

7 seedlings. I won't mention them anymore. Right now I have 3 10" pots with a seedling each and 1 14" pot with 4 seedlings.

I hope they prosper!

Back