What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a Sad Day...Tech shooting

I'll be observing the moment of silence. My heart and prayers go out to all who have suffered at the hands of this deranged monster.

What a horrible lost. Only a sick, sick, person would ever do that. I heard about the news at Michigan Technology University. People wrote on the street with chalk "We are all Virginia Tech Hokies". I am definitely a Hokie, that is a tragedy. My thoughts and prayers go out to the people and family.

God Bless,

Travis

Thank you Travis. Its been so sad and droopy around here. But I'll tell you the outpouring of sympathy from all over the world has been awsome. At www.hokiesports.com there is a place where people can submit photos. Its grows every day. One coworker had a photo accepted (no. 21 I think) and we submitted more yesterday after the noon services. There are photos from all over the country. The solidarity of support is just incredible.

Its at least encouraging to know that the ratio of goodness to evil is by far in favor of goodness.

Back