What's new

What are you considering offering for bid in the 2022 NASC benefit auction?

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
As a way to determine interest from potential bidders I suggest that if you are planning to donate specific items for bidding you might want to post them here. I will start with what I have in mind for this year:

I am considering offering a small plant of the unregistered Cephalotus follicularis clone "PM1". This form is rarely, if ever, available for sale and can grow to produce pitchers at least 2.5 inches (6 cm.) in size. A very nice plant. If there is interest I will post a picture here in the future. Anyone interested in bidding on this one?

DragonsEye

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite!
I am considering offering a small plant of the unregistered Cephalotus follicularis clone "PM1". This form is rarely, if ever, available for sale and can grow to produce pitchers at least 2.5 inches (6 cm.) in size. A very nice plant. If there is interest I will post a picture here in the future. Anyone interested in bidding on this one?
Silly Q! Of course! :D (And when would anyone ever turn down a chance to look at pictures? )

75C3D136-CC43-42E4-8D8C-C9DC6F35D4C9.jpegHeck yeah! Always interested in adding a cool ceph clone to the collection.

I’d probably auction off a couple of my Petiolaris complex Drosera.

If they ever actually decide to ripen, maybe I'll throw out a packet of D. ultramafica seeds.
Also have to check if P. lutea actually made a pod...
And possibly Amorphophallus variabilis.

I will offer some high-end Isopods, Orchids, and my famous Cemetery Spanish Moss! And other stuff that I haven't decided on yet. :)