What's new

Give Away Young D. capensis plant - seed grown

I know most folks have one (or six) of these tucked in their collection, but this is a great carnivorous plant for beginners. And I'm trying to make a bit of room, as I work to bring the carnies inside with the cooling weather. This compot will be divvied up and one plant sent to each of 5 winners.

This giveaway is open to all TerraForums members who have a USA mailing address.
Enter by adding your Forum username to a numbered list. Do not delete any previous entries.
Winners pay postage - $3 (standard) or $6.50 (priority).
Winners will be chosen by random number drawing on Saturday, September 30th, 2017, at about 9:00 AM (west-coast time).
Winners will PM me with his/her mailing address and shipping preference.
I will mail plants within 2 business days of receiving winner's payment.

Thank you for looking.

1. Your TerraForums Username
2. ...

36601252283_2b9599db8d.jpg

Just getting back into the hobby, and I actually don't have one of these yet... Thank you!

1. charlie -- Thankyou!

I know most folks have one (or six) of these tucked in their collection, but this is a great carnivorous plant for beginners. And I'm trying to make a bit of room, as I work to bring the carnies inside with the cooling weather. This compot will be divvied up and one plant sent to each of 5 winners.

This giveaway is open to all TerraForums members who have a USA mailing address.
Enter by adding your Forum username to a numbered list. Do not delete any previous entries.
Winners pay postage - $3 (standard) or $6.50 (priority).
Winners will be chosen by random number drawing on Saturday, September 30th, 2017, at about 9:00 AM (west-coast time).
Winners will PM me with his/her mailing address and shipping preference.
I will mail plants within 2 business days of receiving winner's payment.

Thank you for looking.

1. Your TerraForums Username
2. ...

36601252283_2b9599db8d.jpg
2.heffely92-I'm down

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Just a reminder to keep the whole list as you add your name to the bottom - thanks.

1. charlie -- Thankyou!
2. heffely92-I'm down
3. Camsdad66. Thanks for the opportunity!

1. charlie -- Thankyou!
2. heffely92-I'm down
3. Camsdad66. Thanks for the opportunity!
4. Mawy_Plants - Many thanks
5. Maverick - I'm new and understand if your not comfortable with me entering. Thanks very much for the opportunity!

I received the d. capensis and it is great! Way bigger then I thought it would.
Thanks so much!
Mav