What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newly opened n. 'judith finn'

• Thread starter Nickz123
  • Start date
Here is a pic of my N. 'Judith Finn'.  I love the way it looks before it colors up.
Picture112.jpg

-Nick

Mmmm creamy. Nice.
smile.gif

Ooooh! I used to have a Judith Finn. They're great pitchers at every stage. Nice.

Capslock

how much did you buy this for and what size. i got one a while back for 5.00 and it was about 10" in diameter!

Does anyone else think Judith Finn is a really underrated hybrid? That's a nice specimen there. Reminds me a lot of veitchii, wonder why... (j/k)

-D. Lybrand

I KNOW. IT HAS VEITCHII FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

I have a judith finn, but the pitchers never swell and a new leaf just formed, that took about a month and the leaf is only 4 inches
smile_h_32.gif

Don't feel discouraged, Omar; if I remember correctly, Judith Finn is notoriously slow getting started. Perhaps that's why it gets overlooked so often...
~Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fc3srx713b @ Oct. 05 2005,11:04)]how much did you buy this for and what size.  i got one a while back for 5.00 and it was about 10" in diameter!
Well I got this one for Free!!
smile_n_32.gif

A guy from Agri-Strats did a lecture one weekend at my school and he gave me a bunch a plants. I have had it for about 6 monthes.
-Nick

Some people are just so lucky. I am jealous
smile_h_32.gif
Doesn't makes you wonder "how come those kind of luck just never arrives?"

Any way that was a really pitcher. What condition are growing it in?

Back