What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More plants to my collection!

Hey there gang! just wanna share some pics of the plants i got yesterday in the mail.  i got 3 new ones.  they are spectabilis x veitchii, bongso, and burbidgea red.  all very nice plants!  there are some other pics of my plants that i have before these but just some new pitchers or color change.  enjoy!

849N_Spectabilis_x_Veitchii_6_1_.jpg

849N_Spectabilis_x_Veitchii_5_1_.jpg

849N_Spectabilis_x_Veitchii_3_1_.jpg

849N_Spectabilis_x_Veitchii_2_1_.jpg

Nice,

I'm getting N. spec. x veitchii and N. bongso at the end of next week. Now I know what to expect!  

What size of pots did you use?

Brian

i use 6" for all three but the burbidgea may have need a 4" better because it only came with 4 leaves so it looks small.  you should hurry becasue theyre not too many left after srduggin posted his up,  seemed like eveyone got them after that post.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]you should hurry becasue theyre not too many left after srduggind posted his up

I have them saved for me. I was out of town for a couple weeks. I knew that they would sell fast once people found out how great they are!

Brian

gotta make then! who are you getting it from?

Yes ,some nice looking plants there.
Bye for now julian

thanks! i just won a truncata highland off ebay today 10/9/05! cant wait for that one too!

i was going to bid for that but i saw your name, you want it more than i, lol i found a truncata highland x maxima
smile_n_32.gif

well i just place a bid for what it was for 45.00 i think and a max bid for 45.50 that was all but nice that no one else bidded on it. nice size for the price but i wonder why nobody bidded on it. is it not that interesting to have a truncata highlander? i know that the prices may come down for the highland version of the truncata but not the black/dark burgundy version of it. god i want one so bad! but this will do for now. i have a truncata already but the lowlander version so at leat i have a companion for it. i grow the lowlander outside as a highlander. slow growing of course when a lowlander goes outside as a highlander. whats another good highlander sp. that i should get?

oh, i first thought it was a lowland and it looked like it too(too lazy to read), another seller sells lowlands for $5-10 and the same size, a common neophyte mistake, so fc3srx...[ may i just call you lbc or fc3?]

hows it there in california ive been longing to convince my parents to go west but that fault/ megaearthquake/mount helen think scares us,
smile_n_32.gif
is that area good for nepenthes?
i saw your web site, are those your cars than WOOOOW!?

yeah i live less than 5 min away from the beach. man i should measure the distance but close to the beach in what seems to be almost the ghetto. yeah call me lbc or fc is fine or even santos.

ok so today ill post the pic of the truncata that i got a couple of days ago
849N_Truncata_Highland_4_1_.jpg

849N_Truncata_Highland_3_1_.jpg

849N_Truncata_Highland_2_1_.jpg

849N_Truncata_Highland_1_1_.jpg

here is more stripping to the peristome. i find the highland one to grow pretty fast! anyone else has one out there that could post a pic?!
my lowland truncata grows slower also because its outside.
849N_Truncata_Highland_5_1_.jpg

Hey L.B.C., I may have missed it, but where did you buy your N. truncata?

I've been wanting one for some time...

ebay! where else?!
smile_l_32.gif

"the only place were you can find 'it'"
laugh.gif

Ah, sweet. I've never bought any CPs on Ebay before. Do you usually get pretty good prices?

Back