What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Took some pics today during my lunch hour

my new lil lowii in a 3.5 inch pot
IMG_3206.jpg

jac. x izumae, the open one is from about 3 leaves ago. the new one should open while im gone this weekend.
IMG_3207.jpg

bongso and veitchii x eymae(or is it the reverse?), the hybrid is twice the diameter as the bongso but the pitchers are about the same size
IMG_3208.jpg

check out my new frogs down in the reptile forum

Lookin' very good!

Nice plants. I just got N. bongso a week ago. What is the diameter of your N. bongso?

Thanks,
Brian

hmmmmmmmmm good question, some where around 10 inches or so before tendrils and pitchers.

Very nice, I think its eymae x veitchii if its the same one I got from Tony. I was hoping for a nice striped peri, but ended up with a solid green that turn dark maroon. Still a very nice plant and one of my favorites, (they're all my favorites).

Great looking plants, Rattler. Really like the color of the jacquelinae x izumiae.

great plants! I love the color of the bongso,.. I wonder how big/old the veitchii x eymae will have to be before it starts putting out upper pitchers?

I really want a clone of eyamae x veitchii with a dark purple peristome.
Dsc05481.jpg

From a japanese grower. You here that Tony!
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Brian_W @ Oct. 26 2005,7:37)]Lol,

How did your hands get so pale?
smile_m_32.gif
laugh.gif
holloween costume?

Funny
cool.gif

you know were jk right lol?  im a minority (although here in so california i see more mexican or latinos and blacks so not really minority)

I know
smile.gif

Here's another with a dark peristome -- on my "want list"

014.jpg

Grown by Stuart Mcllroy of the VCPS - what a beauty!

whats that?!?!?! ovata x ventricosa?

I believe it's N. truncata x (ventricosa x mindanaoensis).

OOOOOOH Shiznats! What is that cross!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Back