What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've got a new pitcher developing on one of the cuttings which *may" turn out to be big enough to be worth it. If not, the one after it will be a decent size. So probably in January sometime I'll be able to post a pic.

anything is well welcomed!
smile.gif

so lol, any pics yet? how about you sydneyneps

Argh. I just got the plants yesturday. The growth point on my new raff snapped off in shipment, and the truncata x veitchii was a wee bit smaller than expected. If the pitcher it has continues to develop, I can have pics of that within a week or two.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lol @ Dec. 03 2005,9:54)]Argh.  I just got the plants yesturday.  The growth point on my new raff snapped off in shipment, and the truncata x veitchii was a wee bit smaller than expected.  If the pitcher it has continues to develop, I can have pics of that within a week or two.
man i dont know what i will do if that happend to me.
mad.gif

how big is the truncata x veitchii?

They are both rooted cuttings, the truncata x veitchii being 9" in diameter. I should also mention that I got a free tobaica red cutting, so that soothed my anger
smile.gif
. I shall attempt to use the one node chopped off growing point for a cutting. It's so short that I'd be surprised if it roots.

Back