What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My nep plants

• Thread starter Cocanut
  • Start date
Hey hey new to the forums...here are my pics
biggrin.gif

Tell me what u think

000_0258.jpg

000_0233.jpg

OH MY! i wonder what the other will say about the pics
smile_h_32.gif

what do u mean..?? well i got the plants about 2 month ago...

well the others cant see the pics. it happend to me at the begining

I see 'em! They look like healthy young N. ventricosas or x ventratas to me!

Capslock

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rbjong @ Nov. 17 2005,12:14)]invisible nepS??
smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile.gif
LOL!!! rbjong...

I cant see the pics nither.. Boo Hooo!!!
smile_h_32.gif

well, i can see the neps now.Nice neps.Dan u still want to post the pics, i will do it for you...Robert

smile.gif
Awwww awsome Neps beautiful color!!! When i first clicked the thread i just copied the URL and pasted and saw them..
Very nice plants indeed...
smile_m_32.gif

Hello Cocanut and welcome aboard!
smilie4.gif
What size are your Neps?

ddi what 'cuda did. the medium looks sorta dry

yeah it was dry :p..lol.. i took that pic at night.. but not to worrie its all nice and moist... i love these plants.... that and Orchids and cacti's
biggrin.gif
Man i would like to show u guys an amazing pic that i took of my orchid last night... best pic i have seen of an orchid opening... but yeah i have more pics of my nep at home..

hey how come my pics dont always show up?? is it webshot??

Cocanut try using Photobucket.com they work great for me and its free..
smile_m_32.gif

Welcome to the forum. Your nep looks great. Pretty soon, you'll become addicted and get more than you know what to do with!
smile_m_32.gif

Hey Cocanut, do you know what species your Nepenthes is? I think I have the same exact one as you do, but I have yet to identify them.

Nice plants by the way. Mine don't have as many pitchers as yours does. I have about three, with some part dried-up ones.

hey Gemini, yeah i do know what type of species it is, and its a N. ventricosas.. tho when i first got it.. many of the pitchers where dried up.. and after a couple of weeks in my care.. well they pitchered up
biggrin.gif

Ahh, I see. Thank you! I've just had my plant for a little over three weeks, and they haven't developed any pitchers since I first bought them, but at least the plant hasn't died. It's growing a lot of new leaves though; just no pitchers. I'll just wait a few more weeks before I change anything. Maybe it'll develop new traps then.

Back