What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

December pics

Here's a pic of a bunch of neps:
Various_neps.sized.jpg

N. x Rokko. This is the biggest lower I've had on this plant.
N_x_Rokko8.sized.jpg

N. x Ile de France. This one always jumps out at you:
N_x_Ile_de_France_emesis8.sized.jpg

N. x Mastersiana sitting atop a freshly cut N. x wrigleyana.
N_x_mastersiana_5.sized.jpg

And here's the N. ephippiata that's behind the N. x Rokko:
N_ephippiata_4.sized.jpg

Capslock

Great pics, I especially like the N. ephippiata. No matter what time of year, neps still look awesome
smile.gif

Great photos, as always, Caplock.  Really like the unique coloration of x Isle de France.
Good growing,
KPG

Wow, quite a colorful upper for ile de france !
smile.gif

As always, Caps, your neps are gorgeous!

me too,i love the N. ephippiata,very outstanding..Robert

Hi Caps
Fantastic plants as ever,x ile de France and a Masteriana now you are spoiling us
smile_m_32.gif

Bye for now julian

Excellent plants.  I love the color and shape of N. x Mastersiana.  I had a dream about you last night.  I was walking through a neighborhood in San Francisco and came across a mailbox that said "Capslock".  I could see N. ventricosa 'red' growing in the window of your house.  I was going to knock on your door and ask if I could see your Nepenthes, but I woke up.

The dream is the result of me lusting over your Nepenthes.  Do you see what you have done to me?

Brian

Very nice Sir! I like the stubble on the ephippiata! Gonna be a brute when it grows up.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I was walking through a neighborhood in San Francisco and came across a mailbox that said "Capslock".
hehe that's funny.

Thanks!
robin
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Brian_W @ Dec. 12 2005,12:13)]I had a dream about you last night...The dream is the result of me lusting...Do you see what you have done to me?

Brian
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Wow, that ephippiata is to drool for! Nice shots!

Thanks everyone!

LOL! Brian, you know the creepy thing? I have a N. ventricosa red in my window visible from the street! Alas, no "Capslock" written anywhere.
smile_n_32.gif

Capslock

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fc3srx713b @ Dec. 12 2005,8:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Brian_W @ Dec. 12 2005,12:13)]I had a dream about you last night...The dream is the result of me lusting...Do you see what you have done to me?

Brian
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

and that window thing is creepy!

Back