What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.Hamata

glider14

Always a newbie
Ah yes Hamata...does anyone know the best place to get one in USA? A consideable price??
everynow and then i find one but at 80-100$ for a 3in. plant.
help please

good luck with the search. ive been on a waiting list for quite awhile. about the most effective way at the moment is trading for a cutting of one as more than a few ppl have large plants as the species is a fairly quick grower. i got my baby one given to me from a generous person. i had another larger cutting lined up in trade but the weather got to cold before we completed the deal. keep searching, you should come across one at some point. if $80 is more than your looking to spend you could be looking for quite awhile till we get more TC plants here

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]if $80 is more than your looking to spend you could be looking for quite awhile till we get more TC plants here
what do you mean "here" like petflytrap or where you live?

thanks for your help im now looking on our trading post so wish me lucky

by "here" i was refering to the US as most nepenthes come from over seas because of the larger nnumber of tissue culture labs working with neps over seas versus in the states. good luck on your search. took me more than a lil while to track one down but the hunt is half the fun i think.

smile.gif

Check .com

Brian

Edit: Brian, please use the PM function for that.

Back