What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UPPERS!!!

I have a copelandii that for some strange reason i fell it may go into uppers. the pitchers that i have are for sure intermediates for the fact that the wings are being less visible, the tendril attachment is moving towards the back of the pitcher, the pitchers themselves are getting smaller, lack of color on the "body" of the pitcher, and the node space getting longer. is there another way to tell if its gonna go into uppers besides what i listed?
smile_l_32.gif

The ways I recognize if a pitcher was upper or lower is color, size, tendril placement(back or front) and the other one I heared of is not likely true but somewhere I heared the speed of grothe(like I said highly unlikely). I hope this helps.
Glider

Mmm, I've noted a change in peristome; a lot more flared in this particular case. Reasonable?

i dont think copelandii does this but platy does...

i checked it today and i think not. the pitcher is turning so the attachment is gonna be still on the side... but the progress of this plant is good! has way larger leaves now than before and has now produced 2 lateral shoots!

Back