What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes

Can i buy someones of this???, wich ones are highland? and wich ones lowland?,
The options i can buy for just 7dls!!!:
N.sanguinea
N.velvet
N.coccinea
N.miranda
Relly dont know the velvet, i tink miranda is hight land, but better ask, im really new, just tell me which ones can i grow,
smile_m_32.gif
. The terrarium is 70% day 90% night, 65f day, 57f night, i water them each weekend, i put the fog maker on all days 10 minutes, the mist moves gently the nep leaves. See ya!

Hello, For those temps I would suggest the N. sanguinea Red Form (the red form likes it cooler in temps than the orange form) and the N. Velvet which has N. fusca in it's lineage and in turn appreciates the lower temps.

N. Miranda loves it hot and humid! The hotter the better for Miranda so i'd stray from this one until you have a warm terrarium. I recently sold my ginormous Miranda which last summer was making 10-14" pitchers! But he needs it hot and steamy during the day and warm at night to work that sort of magic.

N. Coccinea also likes it nice and warm so I'd avoid this one too for your conditions.

Back