What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

more feb pics

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes gracilis @ Feb. 22 2006,9:16)]To order overseas you need import permits.
If you order from the guy glider mentioned, there are no import permits. They have a guy who lives here in the US who's already got permits for unlimited imports or something.

-D. Lybrand

EDIT: Forgot to ask, which clone is that one you have, rlhirst?
EDIT: Just realized I forgot to mention I was asking about the hamata!

Hey Boys!
I here living in Italy I have the same problem that you have there! I would also buy from Malesiana Tropicals...but the problem is that I would pay much much and it is not easy to leat enter some plants without long stops in Italy because of the documents they need to check!
This is the trouble with burocrazy!  
smile_h_32.gif

Here in Italy we buy plants from Cristian Klein and Wistuba. It is more easy!
I just pay 10 euro for sending plants and they arrive quickly!
Bye!

Mr_Aga
Milan - ITALY

Mr Aga, please refrain from bypassing the filter. I know that "bad" words in other languages don't seem bad to you, but they're not cool for people who use that languange as their mother tounge. I myself an guilty of throwing around the italian "f" word all the time, but I try not to in front of my in-laws from Italy.

Robin....ga ga....just ga ga. Those are some awesome neps! I love how that one pitcher is completely burried. Talk about a pit-fall!

Not to mention the probability of a LIVING plant reaching you is very low due to some of the horro stories I've heard of imported Neps being held up in customs and the fact I've seen the horro of imported Neps firsthand! Just ask Tony.

Back