What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Equilibrio Carnivorous Plants

anyone know where these guys located??

i think the main thing might be in chile, but i think they may have a nursury here in the U.S.

the main place is in chile

I decided to call them and their located in Mass. USA. so I ordered a bunch of stuff.

nice to know! thanks for making this thread!
biggrin.gif

Equilibrio Carnivorous Plants has website.

EDIT: address removed. Its against the forum policy to post competitors links that also sell carnivorous plants since Phil sells them, his are usually better anyways! Thanks
smile_m_32.gif

hey guys, you know that the guy who owns and pays for these forums just happens to sell carnivorous plants. no one says that you can't discuss the competition privately (feel free to keep it behind closed doors, ie, in pm's). it's simply a matter of respect for those that provide these forums for you to use, free of charge.

fwiw, these are my thoughts and opinions, and only mine.

thanks,
tech...

Last edited by a moderator:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ Feb. 22 2006,5:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glider14 @ Feb. 22 2006,4:03)]the main place is in chile
Chile today....hot tamale.

smile_n_32.gif
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_l_32.gif

That Carlito lady said their plants suck anyways.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fc3srx713b @ Feb. 22 2006,4:40)]nice to know! thanks for making this thread!
biggrin.gif
I ordered 2 VFTs from them and they arrived in great shape and are doing well in my west window. I got my order fast too. I will order from them again.

Tom

Enough, guys. If you're going to order VFT's, get the from petflytrap.com (sponsor of this sight). Theirs are the best (and no, that's not just bias talking).

exotic gardens

It's true folks. Here's a VFT from right here at exotic gardens, purchased as a bare-root plant. This is after one season of growing:

vft_from_pft_4.sized.jpg

Obviously, your results may vary, but this shows that these good people sell quality plants.

Capslock

Not just VFT's either, this is the N.x'Miranda I received during a special a few years back. This is about a month after I got it.

P7240001.sized.jpg

I would order from them but I don't see dente VFT. That sucks.

You might want to contact them JMurph. They just might have some. Good luck!

Back