What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes for Everyone updated

I've added some more pics of mostly species but a couple of hybrids as well. I've also added 3 new species pages. An everlasting work in progress...

what 3 new species are they?

The pages are new, not the species. It's listed in the 'Updates' section.

Just a friendly suggestion, but why not link the relevant text in the Updates section to the new material, so one can click directly to it? Also, why not put the newest updates at the top of the list, where they are most visible? Just my two cents....

Jeff, useful suggestions. The updates were done in a rush, after resizing photos and fiddling around with things, improvements weren't on the agenda. There are quite a few more improvements I'd love to do... And I can think of another outstanding Nepenthes site that is languishing without updates *ahem*.

BTW, suggestions aside, you've done a nice job with your site! Good photos and information!

Back