What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

latest jac x izumae pitcher, its a let down compared to the last suppose the uppers are going to be bland?
8ff45fa7.jpg

923dd5b0.jpg

bongso and 'Ile de France'
5136730f.jpg

ephippiata, quite happy, surprisingly hardy, almost as tolerant as my bongso
da3628ab.jpg

ventricosa seedlings maybe 18 months old? i ignore them. they are in an open tray and not in with my other neps
4c08dde8.jpg

speckled amp being a weed in intermediate conditions
f9a53bd4.jpg

eymae x veitchii just opening, a real fast grower, hope we get the house as this thing will shortly out grow its current spot
6ed426a4.jpg

bongso basal shoot
d540c7b2.jpg

Hey Rattler, my ventricosa seedlings that will be two years old in June are already 6" in diameter.

I suggest some slow release nep fertilizer. Works like a charm!

That bongso is awesome!

how tall is that bongso again? caint wait till mine opens!!!!
smile_l_32.gif

the seedlings prolly would do better if i treated them like a nep instead of a sundew but im short on room so its an experiment, i sprayed them with fert a couple weeks ago. ventricosa isnt my favorite species so i dont pay it much attention
smile_n_32.gif

not sure never measured the bongso. prolly about 9 inches to the base of the lid, maybe 10

oh, i really meant the plant itself, SEE NOW I CANT WAIT TILL MINE GETS YOUR SIZE!!! :-s

the plant itself? maybe 14 across

Back