What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. glabrata

Hi,

during winter all of my N. glabrata pitcher well and so I took photos of three of my clones which I want to share.

Smallest plant approx. 15 cm high:

Medium sized plant 40 cm high:

Upper pitcher of my biggest plant, the stem is about 1 m long:

Cheers Joachim

WOw Joachim! Lovely, Which clone is the middle plant from? I love the shape of the pitchers, I'll have to show you some of mine. My plant has large pitchers like yours but no where's near that lovely rounded shape!

Hi Joachim, great shots!

I have a glabrata, but I've only had it a few months. Mine is barely 4 or 5 inches tall (10 cm would be generous), but it has three (maybe four) basal rosettes. I was thinking about topping the main vine & trying to root....Have you had experience rotting this one? Does it root easily?

Thanks!

Joachim I have come back to your thread several times, really enjoyed your pics. This is on my want list for sure...

Hi all:

this plant seems to be an easy to grow highlander when compared to others.

Gus

Hey Joachim, here is my N. glabrata, from Andreas.

P4093579.sized.jpg

N. glabrata uppers
P4093580.sized.jpg

N. glabrata

Many thanks for your kind comments!

@Schloaty: I haven't tried to take cuttings, si I don't know.

@Dustin: Your plant is very nice and looks much better than my plant. I believe the plant in the middle originates from Joachim Nerz but I'm not sure, because I got it from Christian Klein already some years ago.

Joachim

Thanks for the info and comment Joachim.
smile.gif

very nice to both of you!!! Dustin, someday you're gonna have to give us some shots of the overall greenhouse I wanna see this thing!!!

It's such a beautiful plant. I'm definitely adding this one to my "Want List"!

Back