What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here are some pics I took tonight. Not too much, but we haven't had any photo posts for a bit.

First, N. spectabilis:
a00b0ecd.jpg

Next, N. spatulata x maxima, a vigorous hybrid!
f9d0c0e1.jpg

Here's a giant N. bongso pitcher, just starting to color up:
af95e5b3.jpg

Here's my first decent N. singalana pitcher. This plant is still pretty small:
97af3621.jpg

Finally, here's N. truncata x (stenophylla x lowii):
42257968.jpg

Capslock

Great plants Capslock, as always
smile.gif

Man, the coloring on your N. spectabilis is breathtaking. I'm actually getting one of these plants soon. Are they easy to grow?

Sweet plants! Love the colours on that Spec!

BTW, Caps, did you get my email after the last NASC meeting?

Beauiful plants, Capslock.  The N. spectabilis is striking and the N. bongso is a real knockout!  
KPG

very nice plants! Which clone is your N. spectabilis? One from G. Bandahara?

Great plants, Max!

That trunc hybrid is very interesting. So tall & skinny! Your spec is a great speciman, too.

Oh yeah, what everybody else said and then some. I would also like to know the pedigree on that spectabilis.

Thanks folks! Don't know what kind of spec it is, I'll see if it's labeled when I get home. It's the one Hortus Botanicus sells.

Est, I did, and thank you!

Capslock

Hey Caps, can I see a pic of your whole setup?? Just kidding with ya, couldnt let a photo thread of yours go w/o the question. Nice pics.

Wolf

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wolf9striker @ April 20 2006,6:30)]Hey Caps, can I see a pic of your whole setup??  
NOT AGAIN!!!!!!
smile_n_32.gif
JK!

Awesome plants, I really like the N. bongso and N. singalana.

-Ben

Very nice spectabilis! more please! ;)

Back