What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Few of My Beauties

I grow my plants outside in full sun (with a bit of shade cloth to cut down the intensity) here in South Florida. *Although it makes it a bit tougher to keep up on the watering, the color on these plants makes it worth it!

The 'Red Leopard' cultivar
nredleopard.sized.jpg

Birthday gift from Trent, forgot to write down the parentage from the tag when I went inside, too lazy to go back out and look at it now lol :p *Its a beauty Trent, thanks so much again! *Those cuttings are taking too
smile.gif

nhybrid.sized.jpg

And a regular old N. sanguinea, starting to show some orangy colors on the newer bigger pitchers.

nsanguinea2.sized.jpg

*sigh*

I'm so glad I got back into CPs, I missed these beauties!

Last edited:
my sanguinea isnt anywhere near orange color... its more rust or brown

Corey... you're back!!! Now where's Topanga?  
smile_m_32.gif
I still have one o the Neps, whatever it is, that you sent me, 2 years ago:

AF001401.jpg

AF001501.jpg

Wowsers, don't even recognize it tbh! You've done a great job Jimscott, good to see you still hanging around here. Uh best guess on my part is a Judith Finn? I dunno for sure tho, haven't had one for a while! Looks like its putting out nice sized pitchers for ya tho!

Judith Finn it is then! One pitcher reached ~4" last summer. Good to have ya back!
smile.gif

I've got some new beauties too. I love when winter ends and spring begins. My neps pitcher poorly in the winter outdoors here in So. Cal.
maxima                                             sanguinea                                 spectabilis x veitchii
P1000455.jpg
P1000456.jpg
P1000451.jpg

spathulata x spectabilis                                                     burbidgeae                                                  muluensis x lowii
P1000450.jpg
P1000453.jpg
P1000422.jpg

sibu outdoors

99970607O043408695.jpg

sanguinea ready to pitcher soon again!

99970678O743202916.jpg

maxima borone that i had for a while, it was a small cutting with one pitcher and only three pitchers...

99970794O231108474.jpg

sanguinea red upper in full sun

99970810O206478612.jpg

Is that the sanguinea you got from Drew? Its colored up very nicely in the sun.

Back