What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. lowii x truncata pics..

This is the same pitcher from the last thread but it has colored up some and it is very happy as you will see.

newlowii1.sized.jpg

newlowii.sized.jpg

newlowii3.sized.jpg

The lid is quite gooey as you can see, and it also has the hairs.

newlowii2.sized.jpg

Accidental flash use, but I like the way it came out.

Just shows you how easy this hybrid is. The past days have been in the upper 80s/lower 90s and it is having no trouble at all.

David

Very nice! May i ask what humidity and air circulation is this plant getting? I just got one and i have a similar setup with you

the humidity in there is always around 70-80%. always quite high. I use a pretty strong computer fan although when i get rid of the middle layer and put in a HID lamp I will get a bigger oscillating fan.

Great photos
smile.gif
Its a beautiful hybrid. I have mine growing outside now and its lapping it up
smile_m_32.gif

cheers

bill

Very nice! I also see a good-looking Ceph in the background
cool.gif

Mine has not really appreciated being outdoors through the winter in southern California, but few plants do. It survives but grows slowly. Only two pitchers this winter, and the second one opened in early spring. I already have another one on the way, so its obviously liking the warmer, brighter days. Can't wait to see what this does this summer. I've noticed the gooey top also.
P1000460.jpg

P1000459.jpg

Back