What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My neps

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Well, as some of you know, I have not been growing neps for verry long... But recently my N. x Miranda has finnaly started making uppers. Soo cool... :-D
nxmiranda5-2006.jpg

Nxmirandauppers5-2006.jpg

And I promised ludwig777 a update picture on the Nep cutting I had recieved from him. Here it is- N. thorelii x truncata
thoreliixtruncata5-2006.jpg

Hope you enjoyed a few of my lame neps. lol
Andrew

Very nice!  And would you believe that thorelii x truncata is still half-way to its full size? (!)

I see you give your plants lots of sun...I like to see that because you get much more beautiful plants that way.  Great job!

Thanks ludwig glad you approve.
smile.gif

And Drew! Now that you show up... The N. trunctata that you gave me....
ntrunctata5-2006.jpg

smile.gif
Andrew

You don't have lame Neps Andrew! All of them are very nice
smile.gif

Your N. x Miranda is enormous!

lol thanks- Here are a few of my others (shoulda stood back further and got all 3 but anwya you get parts of 2
smile_n_32.gif
)
N. belii, N. x edinensis and N. 'Red Leopard' N.
belii-edinensis-redleopard-5-2006.jpg

Where did you get that wonderful pot for the thorelii x trunc hybrid?!!
I would pay big bucks for one of those!!!

smile_n_32.gif

Great plants, btw.

Cheers,

Joe

glad to see the Miranda is doing really well for you, Andrew. Look at the size of the plant....its HUGE.

Joe- It's the only thing i could come up with that was deep. lol This cutting was HUGE and I wanted to make sure it had enough stem under media to root... Only a few roots are starting to show though, so I'm starting to look for a more permanant home for it. This pot will be available soon for sale. Just PM me and we'll work it out. Perhaps one of your neps will be a good trade. :-D

eplants02- yah, it took a LONG time to aclimate... But once it did... It's growing great!!

Hmmm... I just realized that the cutting is just over a year old... This was as of 4-17-2005
thoreliixtruncata4-17-05.jpg

Pretty good!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ May 26 2006,7:55)]Hmmm...  I just realized that the cutting is just over a year old...  This was as of 4-17-2005
Pretty good!!!
Yes as I have always said, this is an amazing hybrid.  I wish I could give one to everyone so they could enjoy it as much as I have...

(thorelii x truncata):

Nepenthes_thorelii_x_truncata6_ezg_5.jpg

OHHHHHH MAMA!!! (Johnny Bravo voice)

Back