What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New neps

Well, my nep collection is starting to grow steadily now..

2 new ones to share today.

*whoops* text on these pictures should read ' Nepenthes gymnamphora ' Ocaisionally I am able to type properly...

I started looking and then I got my first and now I have 6 and thinking about getting more. It's so addicting I'm telling you. Lots of money but it's worth it. They are so awesome.

Yeah, this makes 7 for me, not including the basal shoot my N. ramispina started.

Yep.  You're hooked.  Make more room for more new plants.

Oh yes please!

lol, I need to make a small area for my Neps so they can grow happy and I can get like 4-5 more! You should do the same!

Get a table with a huge power wattage light and put it over youre plants and you will surely get Lots of color and magical feelings!
smile_n_32.gif

Im almost sure of it!
Cheers

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]lol, I need to make a small area for my Neps so they can grow happy and I can get like 4-5 more! You should do the same!
Lol, I started moving other things outside, to make room for the neps to have a home under the lights.

Back