What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally got the Hamata!

I finally got the N. Hamata. I would put a pic but the camra does not like to work right now. It's way small though. Are these slow growers or do they grow pretty quick once adjusted?

from what ive heard they grow quick for highlanders

Where did ya get it? How much did it cost?

I can't tell you where I got it from without getting yelled at. PM me if you really wanna know.

why no pics!?!?!?1
smile_h_32.gif

It's a real little guy. I could try but the camra ia not that good.

Sorry to hijack but is it possible(like with elgecko) to grow on a window sill or did he just get lucky? how on earth would i acclimate it from that high of humidity to very low humidity? ill get ur opinions and ill ask elgecko too.
alex

I'm growing it right next to all my other neps on the dresser right next to the window. Everyone of my neps (7 now) are growing new pichers in their new conditions. I keep the humidity up by misting them a couple times a day. At night I open the window to bring the temps down and give them a heavy mist to bring the humidity up even more. It's worked for the past couple weeks so I'll stick with it.

Back