What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

angry

I keep my neps in little pots therefore they stay small. some of you may be asking why I don't just move them to a bigger pot? Well it's because I don't have room for that
mad.gif

The only exception is my ventricosa from leo song which I have outside.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Also, my ampularia main stem is getting so long that it travels around my terrarium and gets in the way. ugh..

Can anyone think of a creative solution? I'm tired of having my bical 7 inches diameter for like 2 or 3 years.

Oh, also if somebody could post that technique for growing the "pygmy nep" thing with big pitchers & little leaves, that is quite acceptable too.

Well, for smaller diameter plants with larger pitchers, sometimes higher light levels can help with that. However, there is a limmit to the effect, and they still do vine.

Best option: Buy greenhouse
Second best option: Move!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (droseradude @ June 14 2006,2:53)]Oh, also if somebody could post that technique for growing the "pygmy nep" thing with big pitchers & little leaves, that is quite acceptable too.
^ditto on that tip

Um. I think Schloaty covered the question quite well. Bright light makes the pitcher: leaf ration in favor of pitchers.

Cheers,

Joe

After reading this i decided to add an extra bulb

light X2

Back