What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Villosa

Hi all

I got a small Villosa a few week ago and it is TINY! It has the tinies traps!! Well to make a long story short I mailed tony and he gave a recomandation to place it in a the fridge! well it is Doing better! Thanks Tony. I have a side shoot starting and the new leaves have greened up a bit better. and now the little pitchers are actually opening.. Ill post a pict as soon as I can load it up to photo bucket!!!
Ps: Slow Grower Though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

Hopefully noone tries to make a salad out of it or something;> Might want to mention the fridge is just for night time rest inside a sealed container for humidity
smile_m_32.gif

T

Be careful with your fridge, I accidently killed one in there, got too cold for it. Might want to set your temp a tad warmer for safe measure, or monitor with a remote thermometer.

all Ready told everyone that this not to Eat!!!!! LOL It is enclosed like you said tony and it seems to be doing good .

Put the fridge at around 50 so not to bad

Jim

Back