What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with neps

I recently got a few of them.The one thats doing the worse is my N.Medusa.Seems to be wilting before my eyes.I first had it in one of my 10gl tanks.I think the temp and humidity was to high.Temp would range from 70-90 and humidity would range from 80-95.I recently change it's growing conditions.Now the temp never gets above 70-80 and Humidity is usually around 60-70.Thats not the only one having problems I have a couple more that the pitchers are turning brown on them.What would cause the pitchers to turn brown and some of the leaves?

Can anyone help me out???

Thanks in advance
Duke

I think that your temps and humidity where good. When you just got them they are probably suffering from a transplantation shock. Give your plants some time to addapt to there new enviroment.
Well I could be wrong, so a pic might help.

Some Neps, especially those with thin leaves, wear their heart on their sleeve and immediately show the stress of any change. At least that's been my experience. But someone else recently posted photos of a Nep going downhill awfully fast and hopefully that isn't happening to you too.

Back