What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neps In July

I always enjoy looking at y'alls pictures here, just to see how other people's plants are doing. *These are two of my favorites right now, looking good so i snapped a pic this morning... before it started pouring rain like it has been all week.

First off a hybrid Trent gave me when I swung by his house as a birthday gift. *I have the parentage on a tag outside but I still haven't gotten around to memorizing it :p *Thanks again Trent, this plant's finally taking off!

trenthybridpitcher2.sized.jpg

I think this plant likes the rain, humidity and heat of a July down here. *Check out the size difference in the latest leaf!

trenthybrid2.sized.jpg

I never knew Sanguineas could color up like this. *I love the orangey reddish color these pitchers have, plus their pitcher to leaf size (approx 1-1 at 4 inches) is very visually pleasing (at least to me :p )

sanguinea.sized.jpg

Enjoy
smile.gif

Last edited:
Nice plants, C.T! I still have one of the Neps you sent me in a care package, 2 years ago. I think it's a Judith Finn and it is producing 5" pitchers. This is how it looked last year, but it is looking better this year.

AF001501.jpg

Nice pics, y'all.

Nice pics !!

The insect on the sanguinea caught my eye.
smile_m_32.gif
It added value to the pic!

Tbh I didn't notice it was there till after the picture was taken lol.
smile_n_32.gif

Back