What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 new pics!

• Thread starter ludwig777
  • Start date

ludwig777

Neps, Neps, Neps.........
Wanted to share these:

N. mixta:
mixta.jpg

N. thorelii x (northiana x veitchii):

thorelii_xezg_1.jpg

Something's still wrong with this website...whenever my photo tag has underscores in the code, it won't show here...this same photo works in other websites...sorry!, can't get it to work...
smile_h_32.gif

Maybe a HTML wiz can fix the problem...here is the code I am entering:

EDIT - NO MATTER HOW I ENTER THE CODE THE SYSTEM CHANGES THE CODING!  I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT!!!!

Someone should look into this; sorry everyone.

EDIT2:  Here, follow this link to see my photo:
N. thorelii x (northiana x veitchii)
(Do a properties check on the 2nd photo to see the actual code in this photo).

ok 2 things. i cant see the second one but i can see the first one(and it is beautiful!) second, what site are you using for image uploading?
alex

EDIT. beautiful N. thorelii x (northiana x veitchii). it has a nice shape to it

Thanks Glider14!

Wonderful looking plants but how sure are you that is is N. mixta? It does not look quite right to me or did the pitcher just open?

-Jeremiah-

its not open all the way...and its the 1st for this cutting to produce.

thorelii_x_northiana_x_veitchii_ezg_1.jpg

ok how'd you do that?
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Maybe a HTML wiz can fix the problem...here is the code I am entering:

EDIT - NO MATTER HOW I ENTER THE CODE THE SYSTEM CHANGES THE CODING! I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT!!!!

NO double underscores. There's no need, reason, or rhyme to having them in the first place. So dun futz with it.
smile_m_32.gif
Single underscores are fair game, or if you want to make spaces, type "%20" to represent a space- but nooooo double underscores, you end up doing something completely different than the desired effect.

This's what it should be (from the place I hosted it)
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">http://www.rvt.com/~jonathan/pictures/temp/thorelii_x_northiana_x_veitchii_ezg_1.jpg[/QUOTE]

This's what it does with double underscores:
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">http://www.rvt.com/~jonathan/pictures/temp/thorelii_xezg_1.jpg[/QUOTE]

Kills things connected with the double underscore.

Thanks for that! I love smart people! The web page generator program I use converts parentheses to underscores on photo tags...I noticed that only photos where I used parentheses in the image title would not upload here so this explains all...thanks again.

Nice plants !!!

Hey Ludwig (if that's really you
smile_n_32.gif
), those are great photos! Really nice plants.

Hey ludwig, is that the mixta cutting you got from me? After I cut my mixta it now has 3 or 4 new shoots growing out of it
smile_n_32.gif
No new pitchers yet though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Aug. 03 2006,10:56)]Hey Ludwig (if that's really you
smile_n_32.gif
 )
smile.gif

Back