What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New N. hamata

Sorry Andreas! I was purposely trying to avoid names as I know Cindy had in the past acquired plants from a different company that has gone downhill significantly with Nepenthes in the past couple years. My mistake thinking there were from the same place initially and not checking first. You will note I mentioned I have had good success with your plants but it was not surprising that the plants I normally get from you are the high demand plants and hence tend to be on the smaller less established side and do take a while to establish and put on some size. I also mentioned that in my experience with international shipping, N. hamata is one of the more picky plants and frequently shows problems with pathogens from the ordeal. They absolutely hate being packed into airtight damp baggies for a prolonged period!

Tony

Back