What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for N. boschiana pollen

I have a boschiana that is blooming for the first time. It has a very short spike so I assume it is a female. Flowers will open soon. Anyone have pollen of this species? I do not see this species on the pollen source list in Germany.

or you could make your own hybrid

I have a male that flowers for most of the year. I'll be in the nursery on Thursday and will take a look. Where did your plant come from?

My female is in flower again also. A clone from Andreas. I tried making pods last year but nothing took. Even those made with fresh pollen from male plants currently in flower
smile_h_32.gif
Maybe I will try again this year. Either I timed it wrong or something else failed in the process...

T

N. boschiana is awesome! Check out my latest pitcher:

73a81005.jpg

Capslock

Very nice Max,

The Malesiana clones are very colorful. I have a couple floating around the greenhouse and look forward to them getting more mature. Hopefully will be mix of male/female to make more!

T

Back