What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vining Nepenthes Can I see yours?

This is the most successful metod!
Just intersecate ( crossing ) the little traps one which each other.
Like Did in this pic :

nepenthes_ventrata_7.jpg

ok?
I had many upper pictures of my ventrata!
Now she is 2,50 mt high and continue to pitchering!

See yah

Mr_Aga
Milan - ITALY

Nice, Mr. Aga! Do you have a picture of the entire plant?

Uh! Sure!

ventrata_2006.jpg

Here is my beauty! As you can check my plant is very high and has lots of upper pitchers!
Is this picture enough? ;)
It is not detailed because the plant is so much tall that I cannot stay close to it!
smile.gif

Byeeeeeeee, - 9 days to the European Carnivorous Meeting of Bonn!!!!!!

Mr_Aga
Milano

Wow. That's a beauty indeed! Hope your neighbors don't mind large-bodied carnivorous entities in their vicinity
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrAga73 @ Sep. 13 2006,10:34)]Uh!  Sure!

Here is my beauty! As you can check my plant is very high and has lots of upper pitchers!
Is this picture enough?  ;)
It is not detailed because the plant is so much tall  that I cannot stay close to it!  
smile.gif

Byeeeeeeee, - 9 days to the European Carnivorous Meeting of Bonn!!!!!!

Mr_Aga
Milano
WOW!!! That is AMAZING!

Tom

laugh.gif
Mr Aga, you beat me to showing them a pic of the interlocking tendrils. Btw, your plant is cool!!

Very NICE indeed Mr Aga. Thanks for sharing! I now have plenty of ideas for my baby after the renevation to the GH. Thanks for sharing!

Hope  you  like it.
Nong NeoFarm.
display3.jpg

The  arbor  of N. mirabilis Chumphon red and Giant tiger

WOWISSIMO! Love that door frame
smile.gif

Wow Thanks for sharing! Those vining pictures are Awesome! I am definately going to let some vine around the GH then. The doorway looked so cool. I wish it didn;t get so cole that it would kill the plants if I did that here. Thanks for sharing!

smile_k_ani_32.gif

Is it really true that ventratas need to have something to hold on to for them to pitcher? If that's the case, then I probably could've had many pitchers by now! I've had my plant for almost a year, and it has never made an upper pitcher. I always thought it was a light or humidity issue. It makes lowers though.

Darn my lack of knowledge/experience.

Back