What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes truncata H/L
P9180029.jpg

Nepenthes sibuynensis X truncata "squat"
Sorry about the bad picture, didnt have time to take a better picture. But wanted to include it for it is such a nice picture. The peristome has a very nice cream-pink-red coloration.
P9180031.jpg

Newest N. 'Predator' pitcher.
P9180032.jpg

Nice looking N. X wrigleyana with a not yet picture worthy N. thorelli X trusmadensis in the background.
P9180036.jpg

N. X rokko 'Exotica'
P9180037.jpg

N. veitchii H/L
P9180040.jpg

Finally just for kicks a hodgepodge pic of D. binata multifidia extrema, couple of cephalotuses, P. gypsicola & D. regia.
P9180039.jpg

Great looking plants Wolf. I have a younger N. x wrigleyana and it's yet to achieve that kind of peristome coloration. Can't wait until it does!

By the way, that D. binata multifida extrema looks AWFULLY familiar...

smile_n_32.gif

Looks like it's growing great for you!

Yep it has done great! Right now its max forking is 7 points, cannot wait for it to get higher.

Great looking plants! Great Predator as always, and that ping is pretty nice too!

Capslock

Thanks Max, I had to beat you to the Sept. Pics thread!

nice looking plants. Love the photo of N. veitchii... very fleshy looking. Almost O'keiff like.

hmmmmmmmmm not the veitchii i was hoping to see but its a lil soon yet i suppose
smile_m_32.gif

Yeah I'll need a few months before pics of that veitchii come!

lol ill give yah a teaser some time soon. i saw yesterday its finally settled into its new home and a pitcher is inflating................first one ive had in awhile
smile_n_32.gif

Its hard to get pitchers when you are taking so many cuttings!
smile_n_32.gif

i find it settles into new conditions better if i chop it back...........shouldnt have to chop it again till it gets unruley.......prolly another 18 months and ill have to take cuttings again unless i get a taller growing space which i might since i dont want to chop that jaq hybrid if i can help it and its going nuts

Well when you decide that you must chop your jac hybrid let me know and Ill see what I have available.

the jac hybrid isnt getting cut unless it makes a basal or a side shoot
smile_n_32.gif
and definatly not until i see what the uppers look like, its only on intermediate

Back