What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. glabrata

Is this nep hard to obtain or keep? Because I've noticed that not many people have them on their growlist

It is difficult to obtain, though it is supposed to be easy to grow. I don't know of any place in the US to find it right now.

I found it easily, but its finding a vendor with it. Extremely easy to grow. "highland gracilis"

I will add a caviat based on my experience and some remarks from a few others. This plant is very easy to grow once you get it established. I know a number of growers (serious professional growers, not hobbyists) who complain about getting this guy settled in. One of them even wanted mine because his after 3 years was smaller then mine at 1 year.

Travis your just a pro! Admit it!

I am no such thing! I am "just zis guy, ya know??"

Seriously, I am no pro. In some cases I am lucky. In other cases I am just as green as anyone else. I may have a few more years experience than some but just as I can grow some plants better than others with more experience there are those that have less experience than me that grow plants better than I do.

Back