What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New pics for December

Hey All,

Haven't dropped in for a while but posted some new stuff for December. Always like to share pics with the forum since I enjoy seeing everyone else's plants too.

http://www.nepenthesaroundthehouse.com

These Santa Ana winds at 5% humidity and 50 mph gusts are killing me!!
Joel

Thanks NepAroundThe House!
Where do you live exactly?
I would propose you to put also a little animated gif with written on it UPDATED!!! So.you can not only add things but also make some updates photos about the grow of some nepenthes!
ok?

Bye!

Mr_Aga
Milan - ITALY

Sorry for the delayed respsonse. I do put an icon "new" on the homepage halfway down. On the photo page, anything with a new update has a "new" icon next to it. I'll check the page again, but I've never had a problem with that in the past.

Joel

Very nice plants you have Joel,thank you for sharing!

Jerry

Good stuff as always, Joel. Finally, the dry winds have given way to regular old pacific storm systems. Woohoo!

Capslock

Thanks for the compliments. Now that winter SHOULD be setting in, my plants really slow down. Some go into stress until warmer temps return. So there may not be too many pics for January. We'll see.

Joel

Back