What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. 'Predator'

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
So having my 'Predator' here at the lab lets me see it daily and it definitly has hit the vining stage. Curious to see what, if anything, will happen to the pitchers. Also found 2 basals while watering so that should make for fun here in a while.

Anyone else's plant begining to vine??

NO! I got mine a few months ago and I don't think it is doing much of anything... Could you please share your cultivation techniques for the plant? How long it took to adapt to your conditions before it really started to grow... Perhaps even a picture?
smile.gif
Then I can put up a picture of mine and you can laugh at me!
rock.gif
jestera.gif
LOL Congrats on that though!
Andrew

Not a lot to tell. I got the plant from Tony about 18 months ago. Went straight into the pot it is currently in and then dropped it on the deck with all the other intermediate/lowlanders I have. It is outside when the nights start staying above 50F and stays there till the nights start dropping again then it (and all the othere) lives here at the lab. THere really was not a settling in period, except maybe for a small stutter in pitcher size (i.e. the first pitcher produced after it arrived was slightly smaller then the ones on the plant when I got it.) It has been really growing the whole time I have had it.

Don't know if I can get a pic of the plant currently (don't have the camera here and if I bring it tomorrow I won't be able to download pics till I get home so...) but I can probably bring in a few from over the summer.

Back