What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a Nepenthes Flower...

Male flower of Nepenthes X Gentle [fusca*maxima]

I really like nepenthes flower :banana2:

Wallpaper 1024*768

tks, see you :D

Nice pic of the flowers. I've always thought they were pretty boring, but your pic brings out their beauty. :bigthumpup:

nice contrast! i cant wait until my N. sanguinea flowers!

glider, how big is your sanguinea? I have the orange pitchers form, I was told that they can get pitchers as big as 1 foot in length mine are probably a little over/under 2 inches. Also, Woot 900th post!

Last edited:
my sanguinea just put out a huge (compared to the last one) pitcher and the whole plant is about 5 inches from leaftip to leaf tip. the newest pitcher is 3 inches. the one before it was just a little bigger than 2 inches!!!
Alex

Cool! Yours is probably just a little older than mine! Well actually they might be the same age since mine had a run in with a dog a couple months ago so that slowed it down a bit, but it has since recovered!

Daey: I don't think I've ever seen a nepenthes flower and not thought that it was boring.. until now. :D

Back