What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Nepenthes from Phil's GH

xvart- The reason those packing peanuts disolved in your mouth was because those were not the styrofoam type but another variety made with corn starch. They're made to break down immediately upon contact with moisture. It makes them more ecologically friendly.

Yummy... What's good for the environment is not good for my belly.

xvart.

Note in regard to packing peanuts: If I remember correctly, the colored ones are toxic. The white ones that Phil is using are not. Just in case anyone is thinking of trying this.

Cheers,

Joe

Steve......................can i make a request for the next trip?.....................i would REALLY like to see pics of his U. humboldtii weither they are blooming or not...............

Lol yea I was thinking about the Ali G show where he said lord of the rings made literly thousands of dollers.

Wow. WOW! Thanks for sharing!

What species/hybrids are they, by the way? I can only ID a few...

Wow... Beautiful. This is why i need to convince my mom of getting a Green house!

Is there anyway possible to have the pics reloaded? I would love to see such a great growers plants!

this is a thread from 2007, good luck.

Haha well i was just looking through the archives and found it so thought i might as well ask. lol

Back