What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Free Nepenthes No ID Seeds

UPDATE: THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED.

If you're interested in receiving Nep NoID seeds, PM me with your postal mailing address (please remember to include your actual name; and if you live in a country other than the US, include the name of the country). The pod parent is N. x Splendiana. The pollen parent may be N. maxima, N. x Rokko, or N. (spectabilis x veitchii). Or there may be a mixture of different types of seeds. The germination rate in the past has been low, only about 5% to 10%. But you'll get enough seeds to produce several dozen plants if you provide adequate conditions. If you respond to this offer, you should have your setup ready for germinating seeds by the time the seeds get to you in a few days because Nep seeds don't stay viable for long. This offer is open to the first half dozen or so respondents.

PM sent.

Hope you guys have room - Tropics is entirely TOO generous with the seed portions.... :0o:

Hope you guys have room - Tropics is entirely TOO generous with the seed portions.... :0o:

That's the understatement of the year.

xvart.

Thanks for the kind words, but the amount of seeds varies according to how many seeds are on the spike and how many people want seeds.

Got them today.
Thanks!

Tropics, received my seeds today. No they aren't just being kind, the portion you sent was very generous. Sowed them on chopped up shag about 2 hrs ago. Thanks again.

Got the seeds today and also sowed them. I'll be looking for sprouts in the near future.

You gotta be patient. It can take three months for the seeds to germinate.

Back