What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go! First, a shot into the corner of my grow room:
nepfoliage2.jpg

Here's my N. hamata. There are two nice basals going, and the main vine, which was troubled, has rallied. I love the red sphagnum in this one, too.
N-57.jpg

Here's the first decent pitcher from the basal on my N. bongso. Next one should be a monster.
N-58.jpg

N. maxima x xPisacho. I like this one!
N-59.jpg

N. xPredator, again growing nicely after a rough spot.
N-60.jpg

N. lowii x ventricosa (or something), very red in bright fluorescent light:
N-61.jpg

Big N. ephippiata coming! Yes, it's growing in a Home Depot lavendula pot.
N-62.jpg

N. ventricosa x TM, same thing, different age pitcher:
N-63.jpg

Shelf of plants. These get cool air flowing in from that window all day.
nepfoliage3.jpg

N. x Rokko on an 8 foot vine:
N-64.jpg

N. veitchii x lowii. Check out the white cyrstaly stuff on the lid of the older pitcher on the left.
N-65.jpg

Capslock

Dude that's awesome! Especially the N. ephippiata!

WOW. NICE plants you got there Max.

Just how big IS your grow room?? Do you have one whole room devoted just to plants? How do you keep the floor from getting wet?

Those are just beautiful. *sigh*

Veitchii x lowii is probably one of my, if not my favorite of all hybrids. LOVELY.

Beautiful plants!

Woah. Now THAT is impressive. I'm hoping for my neps to spring back to life with the return of the sun.....But to hope for your results....well, I'll just not get ahead of myself.

So finally a pic of the predator and hamata. Very nice. Do you ever forget to water them all? They are all awesome.

Gorgeous! What is that crystal stuff on the N. veitchii x lowii? Just nectar that has gotten dry?

xvart.

i want to make a greenhouse

16 6' 1 by 3's = $35.00 (couple more that the cube requires so you can make a door)

5 shower curtains = $15.00

(put together with power screwdrive for frame and staple gun for curtains)

New 6 x 6 x 6 grow room in the basement = Priceless.

What do you do for lighting?

ok I really want to know, where do people get these nice hybrids. I would love to find some ventricosa hybrids that aren't x ventrata...

Back