What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about coloring up my N. Sanguinea

My ventricosa's doing the same thing. It's first one was less than an inch, now, about a month later, it has one about 1.5 inches and a few more inflating.

My ventricosa's doing the same thing. It's first one was less than an inch, now, about a month later, it has one about 1.5 inches and a few more inflating.

They'll only get bigger and bigger! Onward and upward!

xvart.

Yeah I have the 'orange pitchers' one as well and they're really tolerant of a lot of abuse.. including dogs. Sometimes they start to form a stem and kinda just focus on growing up, I dunno if this is phototropism or not but my mature one and my baby (former basal shoot) are both doing it.. i don't much like it though cuz it's ugly and sheds pitchers like crazy.

Don't let that dime fall into the pitcher! Mmmmm... dimes...

xvart.

That was a 50 Cent piece I believe. The largest coin in the US!

WHOOPS!

So... it IS a dime.

No one even uses those anymore :(

I thought about getting some of those George Washington coins and asking the waitress if she takes gold dabloons.

"I'd like my change in ingots, please"

Back