What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new (supposedly) N. miranda

I think my nepenthes would kill itself if it ate one though.

Twinkies don't ever really expire. They ferment into into a fine liqueur.

Hey I should invent a booze made out of nepenthes fluids. I could call it digestique.

Speaking of Nepenthes fluids, has anybody ever tried the nectar? Mine might have enough for a shot or two.

Who hasn't. Only the cool kids lick lid.

Wanna try it kid? Huh huh? Do ya? Just once won't hurt, try it!

yeah, I have tried all of my plants so far (except for the Devil's Claw due to the pungent smell), my favorite/the only good ones are Sarracenia and Nepenthes. However I've noticed that nepenthes nectar is much sweeter whereas the Sarracenia have a little sour to them.

OK, thanks, I'm sure it's over three months old because it's huge (for me anyway). Now, just to find another hanging pot.

I would just let it grow where it's at and not worry about it for a while. Basal's don't do any harm, do they?

Only the cool kids lick lid.

Wanna try it kid? Huh huh? Do ya? Just once won't hurt, try it!

LOL! Only the cool kids.... LICK LID?! That should be on the terraforums shirt.

xvart.

It sounds so kinky, too.

Cooler than Slomming.

anyone ever notice different flavors? 'rokko' x fallax nectar is pretty bitter/not good at all, while thorelii x truncata (old Exotica cross, not red dragon), is pretty tasty

Back