What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sick Nepenthes

These guys were in a little tank together and are clearly not happy. Is this a fungus? I've sprayed them with some fungicide and the new leaves haven't spotched over yet.

None of my bicalcs look good even though they're pitchering. Only the one in the photo was in the tank with the rafflesiana in the photo-the others weren't doing well in another tank.

I admit that air circulation is a problem that I'm trying to address but the humidity levels are at least 75% and the temps are probably in the 70s or 80s.

HELP!

sickraff.jpg

sickbicalc.jpg

could be some kind of pest... or a mold infection. I would spray it with an insecticide/fungicide just to be sure...

If it is a fungus I would cut that nasty leaf off to prevent it from spreading more from there.

xvart.

The rafflesiana has red on most of the leaves on the larger plant, but the newest one seems to be ok. Maybe the spray helped.

How much water are you giving them?

Back