Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Assorted Neps and their potential

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LLeopardGGecko, my balcony faces North-West. But I am located in Singapore so the intensity of the sun would vary for us. Anyway, it receives bright indirect light up to 4pm daily. After that it is direct sunlight up to 7pm. For me, the temperatures are average in the 80s year round. The hottest being early 90s and coolest mid 70s. These conditions are typical lowland with very little day-night temperature difference throughout the year. How is your humidity like?

Besides these few, I have got another 4 young albo plants. They are at the same balcony but are not in direct sunlight.

From what I know, N. albomarginata is an intermediate Nep. So I am actually very surprised how it does so well with the rest of my lowlands like N. ampullaria.
    Cindy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info Cindy.

I'm actually not too sure about humidity. San Diego is where I'm moving and it's pretty mild there year-round. I'd imagine it's more humid than where I currently live (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) since it's right off the coast.

I'm just really looking forward to being able to grow some Neps outside! I doubt I'll be able to grow lowland Neps outside like you but perhaps I'll have some good luck with a few highlanders.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123