What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes maximaXtrusmadiensis

Hi.Just wondering if anyone has nepenthes maximaX trusmadiensis.I got one a couple of weeks ago and at a small size it has already got 2 foot leaves.I'm just wondering how big it will eventually get.

whoa! "small" size to 2 foot leaves in WEEKS? :0o:

wow.

i would say that would be around it's adult size

I got one a couple of weeks ago and at a small size it has already got 2 foot leaves
Either you have a very odd conception of "small" or you live in an alternate dimension where "a couple of weeks" really means "a year".

lol what i meant is the plant i purchased only a couple of weeks ago came with leaves that where already 2 feet long.The plant itself would not be 8 inches high so therefore it has not reached it's full size.I was wondering if anyone out there had the same plant that has reached maturity just to see what size it will eventually reach.

lol what i meant is the plant i purchased only a couple of weeks ago came with leaves that where already 2 feet long.The plant itself would not be 8 inches high so therefore it has not reached it's full size.I was wondering if anyone out there had the same plant that has reached maturity just to see what size it will eventually reach.

Wel I think that a plant with 2 foot leaves has reached it's full size. The height of the plants doesn't really matter, most of them are climbing vines so they'll just keep on growing...
Do you have any pics of the plant ? it sounds like an very interesting hybrid.

Back