What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Few pictures

This is the most recent picture from my (Mixta x Maxima) x Talangensis. Cant wait to see how big the next one will be as this is alot bigger than the last one I posted on here.

MixtaxMaximaxTalangensis.jpg

The real Alata

AlataSIG.jpg

The latest pitcher from my Ramispina

RamispinaSIG.jpg

Hamata x Truncata - Cant take credit for the pitchers on this one :roll:

HamataxTruncataSIG.jpg

HamataxTruncataSIG2.jpg

Amazing! Predator is awsome!

That's a really nice looking N. Predator!

I would get one in a heart beat if I could find the thing >~<

Great photos! That's a nice looking N. (Mixta x Maxima) x Talangensis. Don't think I've seen that cross before (at least that left an impression in my mind.

Excellent coloration on the N. hamata x truncata. The peristome is so dark and has great contrast to the pitcher. I love the matching speckles on the inside! Whoever did take those pictures did an amazing job.

I can never tell how I feel about N.ramispinia. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I just think it's okay. The pitchers are so nicely shaped and colored but the peristome is so dainty and small on most. Yours looks great though, and after viewing it I think I like it more today, lol.

Thanks for sharing those.

xvart.

wow! very nice picture.
i love Hamata x Truncata. oh! his black lip....:0o:
thanks to your beautiful photo.

Thank you :)

Will post of few more near the end of the month.

Wow, the (Mixta x Maxima) x Talangensis has some pretty nice color and shape! And your x Predator is incredible. Great pics

Back