What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. 'Predator' - Female in bloom

I just noticed that my N. 'Predator' is started to bloom and is a female. The flower should be ready to accept pollen in about 2 weeks. So I am looking for any interesting pollen that will be available.

Wolf

I have Campanulata pollen.
JMatt

N. spectabilis x veitchii!!!!! Pollen is available.

N-87.jpg

Capslock

WOW. You've got to make that cross with the spectab x veitchii. I'll check the local greenhouse, maybe I can get my hands on some veitchii pollen.

Caps I sent you a message. Really looking for raff, lowii, lowii X veitchii or truncata X lowii.

I may be able to get you raff. Have to talk to a friend and see if his plant is in bloom. I'll get back to you.

just FYI im sending a cutting to Pyro thats got a flower on it that i am about 70% sure is male going by how it looks now. he is going to grow it out to postivly ID the sex and may see if he can get pollen out of it.....the plant is N. eymae x veitchii...........if your interested ill dig up a pic.............Pyro suggested i let yah know.........

That sounds like it would be a good cross, no need for the pic have seen the cross before. BTW the veitchii I have received from you has flowered and was pollenated recently.

really? cool......BTW if yah ever take a cutting.....im SERIOUSLY interested.....i lost my parent plant this summer....only plant in a tray of 12 to have died......not sure why??

the veitchii i traded to you......

I got some male mirandas in spike if thats of any interest

Back