What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some quick pics

Here are some pics from last night.

First, N. macrophylla:
N-19.jpg

N-18.jpg

Here's N. trucata x (stenophylla x lowii), which is slow but steady for me:
N-21.jpg

My N. lowii is tucked in the back of one of my shelves so I have to pull it out to get a decent picture:
N-20.jpg

Max

Very Nice! Do you know if your N. macrophylla is a Wistuba clone?

Your truncata x stenophylla x lowii is slow? Maybe its the truncata in it that makes it slow. I grow eymae x stenophylla x lowii and its pretty quick for a highlander. It also has shown absolutely no detrimental effects from me giving it 6 months of 80-90 degrees.

1001070255.jpg

Very Nice! Do you know if your N. macrophylla is a Wistuba clone?

looks like it. the BE clone has a more rigid persomtone. i like the BE form better ???

though it dosent mean yours isnt amazing! all your plants always look so good!

Alex

Here are some pics from last night.

When I saw that I thought I might have some trouble on my hands.......then I saw your photos. hehe :rolleyes:

NICE plants. Love that first photo. That's a beaut.

Beautiful plants! I love how colorful they all are. What are your growing conditions? Are you using grow lights?

wonderful macro there. :D wicked plant. :D

I have a Macrophylla wistuba clone that's 2 years old. How old is yours?

nice N.lowii !!:-O

Beautiful pictures!

Hope you and your plants are loving the warm weather lately as much as me and mine are.

Warm!?!? How am I further south than you, and its 52 here, while it's 81 over there. I hate cold.....a lot.......

MAX!! flippin' awesome!!!!!

Back