What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. gentle

viper

James
Simple question: How do i grow a Nepenthes gentle?

Aww come on, Viper! I know you're a smart guy! Use the Search feature! It's not there just to look pretty! This is a very common hybrid and there's nothing anyone will tell you that hasn't been said over and over in other posts. Not only that, but if you searched you wouldn't have had to wait on my answer, which isn't helpful at all if you were expecting immediate satisfaction without taking five minutes out of your day to search.

since I'm an advice-aholic, I can tell you a bit about it, though I never actually grew it. I grow both parents though. Gentle should be pretty easy because both maxima and fusca are pretty easy. It prefers intermediate to highland conditions, but it will probably do okay in anything but ultra-lowland. It would almost certainly live on a windowsill. That's about it.

Back